Evan Gungor is an attorney at Spitz, The Employee’s Law Firm. Evan graduated from North Carolina State University summa cum laude with his undergraduate degree in Economics before graduating law school cum laude from Norman Adrian Wiggins (Campbell) School of Law in 2023.
Interview questions and answers:
What’s the most important aspect of the law to you?
The most important aspect of the law to me is that the law strives be applied evenly to all people. Whether its to a large company, a billionaire, or to a single person, lawyers are meant to make sure that the law is applied evenly and fairly to everyone. All people deserve equal treatment under the law.
What was law school like? Did you have any second thoughts along the way?
Law school was tough, I had a point where I wondered to myself half-way through law school why I was doing it. But, what I realized was that people need attorneys, that being an attorney is hard, and that I wanted to help people as an attorney. Law school was hard, but it taught me the skills and ways of thinking that are hard to learn and those skills help me to help other people.
What’s the best piece of advice you can give to anyone who is being discriminated against at work?
Talk to an attorney, you are not alone in your fight to be heard and treated equally. You are important and deserve to have your rights upheld, and the right attorney can help you.
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Buies Creek, North Carolina
- J.D. - 2023
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Cum Laude, Academic Honors list, Book Awards for: Law Ethics & Technology, Property Law, Contract Planning, Pretrial Litigation
- NC State University, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Minor in Business Administration - 2019
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Economics
- American Bar Association, Member, 2023 to Present
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member, 2023 to Present
- Wake County Bar Association, Member, 2023 to Present
- North Carolina, 2023