Chris Wido is a Partner at Spitz, The Employee's Law Firm and manages the wage and hour division. Chris was admitted to practice law in Ohio in November of 2013 after graduating from the University of Akron School of Law with honors. During the entire course of Chris's career, he has practiced primarily in the area of labor and employment law. Since 2016, Chris' practice has been highly concentrated in representing employees in cases arising under federal and state wage and hour laws, to include litigating collective actions around the nation. Chris has successfully represented employees in obtaining their unpaid wages and overtime in individual cases and collective/class actions filed in Ohio, Illinois, Florida, and Georgia.
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio
- Kent State University, Kent, Ohio
- Conneaut High School, Conneaut, Ohio
- CALI Excellence Award for Insurance Law
- Rising Star, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- United States Air Force in Enid, Oklahoma