Gregory T. Shumaker is an attorney at Spitz, The Employee's Law Firm. Greg is a Buckeye through and through. He puts his tremendous experience as an Ohio attorney to work every day delivering exceptional solutions to his client's legal issues. His sense of urgency and compassion are unmatched and create lasting relationships with his clients that keep them coming back to Spitz, The Employee's Law Firm time and time again. Greg does not back down from a fight. His pugnacious attitude is well known and has resulted in a stellar performance record for him and his clients.
Greg's practice focuses on employment law. He knows exactly what questions to ask to get to the heart of the matter and he is able to succinctly break down legal issues for his clients and to his opponents. You can be certain that your best interests and legal rights are protected when you choose Greg and Spitz, The Employee's Law Firm.
Interview questions and answers:
Why is it important to you to represent real people instead of companies?
What’s the best piece of advice you can give to anyone who is being discriminated against at work?
What does Spitz do better than any other law firm?
- The Ohio State University, Michael E. Moritz College of Law, Columbus, Ohio
- J.D. – 2016
- Honors: Dean’s List, Entrepreneurial Business Law Clinic
- Law Journal: Entrepreneurial Business Law Journal, Director of Marketing
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- B.S. – 2012
- Honors: Dean’s List, Honors Program
- Major: Business Marketing
- Minor: Geography
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio Attorney General's Office
- Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation
- Ohio Legal Assistance Foundation