Rocco Screnci earned his degree in Chemistry from the University of Miami. He then earned his juris doctor cum laude from the Case Western Reserve University School of Law, where he was an Executive Articles Editor on the Law Review. During law school, Rocco worked as a law clerk for two local firms. He also volunteered for Case Western’s Appellate Litigation Clinic, where he submitted briefs and presented oral argument in criminal appeals in Cuyahoga County. Rocco joined Spitz, The Employee's Law Firm in 2021 to fight for employees and their rights.
- Case Western Reserve University Law School, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. 2020
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Case Western Reserve Law Review, Associate Editor 2018-2019, Executive Articles Editor 2019-2020.
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Awards: Civil Procedure; Technology in Law Practice; International Intellectual Property
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida
- B.S. – 2017
- Major: Chemistry
- Ohio, 2020
- Fay Sharpe, LLP – Law Clerk
- Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP – Law Clerk
- Milton A. Kramer Law Clinic – Intern