5540 Centerview Dr.
Suite 200 B
Raleigh, NC 27606
Christine graduated summa cum laude from North Carolina State University with a bachelor's degree in Political Science with a concentration in Law and Justice and a minor in Music - Vocal Performance. Christine graduated from the University of North Carolina School of Law in 2020. During law school, Christine interned for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, North Carolina Office of State Human Resources, and two local law firms. Since passing the North Carolina bar, Christine has specialized in employment law, specifically concentrating on defending employee's rights.
- University of North Carolina School of Law, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- J.D. - 2020
- Honors: Holderness Moot Court Negotiation, Team member 2018-2019
- Honors: University of North Carolina First Amendment Law Review, Staff Member 2018-2019
- Honors: Recognized for completing over 100 hours of pro bono work in law school
- North Carolina, 2020
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission – Head Law Clerk
- North Carolina Office of State Human Resources – Legal Extern
- Pierce Law Group – Law Clerk
- McLawhorn & Russell PLLC – Associate Attorney
- Consilio LLC – Document Review Attorney