Melanie Duda is a trial lawyer who represents the rights of men and women facing unlawful treatment by their employers - be it discrimination, harassment, or wrongful termination. Since graduating from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law in 2012 Melanie has become well-recognized for her skill and tenacity in the courtroom, particularly when it comes to representing sexually harassed and assaulted women. While in law school, Melanie was selected to serve on Law Review and as Symposium Editor. Melanie active participates in several professional and civic activities geared at helping people better their lives, including as a member of the Women Lawyers Association of Michigan.
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- Juris Doctorate - 2012
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
- Master of Arts in Anthropology - 2008
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- Women Lawyers Association of Michigan