While attending the University of Akron School of Law, Marian was a member of the Akron Law Review. She served as a Publication Editor and received the Outstanding Board Member Award. Marian also spent time during law school volunteering in Akron Law’s Expungement Clinic.
During her free time, Marian enjoys biking, hiking, and camping outdoors with her husband and their dog.
Marian joined The Spitz Law Firm as an employment attorney in 2016 and focuses her practice on pre-litigation work.
- Kent State University – Bachelor of Science, 2010, cum laude
- Kent State University – Bachelor of Arts, 2010, cum laude
- The University of Akron School of Law – Juris Doctor, 2016, magna cum laude
- The University of Akron School of Law – LL.M. Intellectual Property, 2016, magna cum laude
- State of Ohio Bar
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of Ohio
- From Nipples to Powder, Akron Law Review, Volume 49, Issue 1, Article 6