Fred M. Bean is a Partner at The Spitz Law Firm, LLC. In 2010, Fred graduated from Case Western Reserve University with honors. While in law school, Fred gained extensive legal experience working at a local Cleveland law firm where he worked on personal injury, medical malpractice and employment law cases. Following law school, Fred joined The Spitz Law Firm where he has continued to represent clients in various areas of employment law. As an attorney, Fred focuses on litigation and representing current and former employees in discrimination, retaliation and wage and hour lawsuits, ensuring that his clients are treated fairly by their current or ex-employers. Fred has represented numerous clients throughout the State of Ohio and nationally against employers and businesses of every type and size. In addition to trial experience, Fred has participated in extensive appellate practice throughout the State of Ohio.
- Ohio Rising Stars Super Lawyers Recognition: 2015-2017
- Recipient of the Paul J. Hergenröeder Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy
- CALI Excellence Award for Trial Tactics
- Schoolcraft High School, Schoolcraft, Michigan 2003
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 2007
- Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio 2010
Fred is licensed to practice in all state of Ohio courts and the United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio.