Christopher P. Wido is an associate attorney at The Spitz Law Firm, LLC. Prior to attending Law School, Christopher served in the United States Air Force in Enid, Oklahoma. In 2013, Christopher graduated from The University of Akron School of Law with honors. While in law school, Christopher gained extensive legal experience working at a local Cleveland law firm where he worked on high volume and complex civil litigation cases. Following law school, Christopher joined The Spitz Law Firm where he has continued to represent clients in employment law.
- CALI Excellence Award for Insurance Law
- Conneaut High School, Conneaut, Ohio 1998
- Kent State University, Kent, Ohio 2007
- The University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio 2013
- Christopher is licensed to practice in all Ohio state courts.